Hi from UK

deeslexia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi , I am dee from UK .

I have mild but disruptive Autism and both collecting and using cameras has been a lifeline as the world is a confusing place . My mind works like a shutter , switching on and off all the time , like snapshots which , unlike others , never combine to create a seamless film . Bit like those montages made up of photos of an object from many angles put up on the wall !

I also have girl/guy/me ? issues .

Over the years , I have learned to see like the 50mm lens of my 1st SLR , so I can now focus in on something and ignore the periphery . I have a kind of telescopic vision which sees individual details , especially with buildings .

From childhood , in the 50s I have been fascinated with the camera itself which ' made magic pictures on the wall ', together with the reflective shiny lenses and crisp mechanism .

I don't tend to show my now digital ' considered snapshots ' but am here to learn from those here .

' dee '

Thanks everyone - one thing I can do is interior design spaces so that they are ' happy / content .
Luckily , although others don't know why they are ' RIGHT ' they sense it , so I created a career from it .
It's past now 'cos computers and I don't mix lol .

Most reactions

Back