What's new

Hi! I need some comments!

For starters, post the pictures in the thread rather than a link to the pictures. You'll get much more feedback:

I can't tell what picture #1 is?

Picture 2 is cute!

Picture 3 is a great idea for a shot, although I would like to see a greater depth of field so that all of the fresh plants are in focus, not just the front row.

Very awesome shot - love this pic! The clarity of the steam and the pattern that it takes adds a nice touch.

Again, I have no idea what picture 5 is?
 
i think the coffee cup is the best shot there, great expression on the dog and i also like the concept of the seedlings.

Some of the photos are just too out of focus to make any type of determination
 
Thank you guys!
Number 1 is a fisheye lens in light, and the 5 is an ipod. I didn't think they where very good but I kinda like the way they looked
 
The coffee shot is great. nice clarity!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom