Hi i'am new, could you help me ?

Matt_S

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello People :wink: :) :sexywink: ,

I'm Matt from the UK, only recently got into photography as a hobby, but i've been using digital cameras for about 3 years now- just taking your basic family shots, and the ocassional creative-esc one lol- I can be very creative and imaginative when i want to be lol:wink:

Right, I'm interested in buying a Konica Minolta A200 Dimage SLR camera, take a look and tell me what you think, also what are konica minolta like as a brand, i've never really heard of them much before??(any good bad experiences from them?):
http://www.warehouseexpress.com/news/digpop/498.html

nice to see how hmmm.....welcoming you guys are. thanks a lot for your help ;).

Wow! Can't you wait until we get home a settled first? ;)

I've never heard about that site before but you can google the business name to see what all people have said about them. I'm sure that some of our UK users will give some input when they get online as well.

I'd also post this question in the advice section as well as you may get a response down there too.

Welcome to the forum!

I've moved the post because it's a technical question and doesn't belong in the Discussion Forum.
You wouldn't have got much of a response to this in there anyway - you get a different bunch in Q&A and they like questions like this.

First, welcome aboard the fourm! Glad to see you could join us. To answer your question, my experience with the Dimage series is limited. But I have used one of the early Dimage cameras and found it to be well made, have good color and a decent zoom range with good optice quality. I was very disapointed with the battery life. That was the only real issue with the early cameras. I would be interested if this has been addressed and how many high rez images can be shot and saved on a set of batteries. Just my .02 worth. Good Luck.

Matt_S said:
nice to see how hmmm.....welcoming you guys are. thanks a lot for your help ;).

You gotta realize this is more of a family style site. A mom and pop forum if you will. It's doubtful you will get a response in just a half hour, no matter how you look at it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back