hi! im new! but not a total newb!! ;P lol

hp_86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! My name is helen and I'm new to the forum. ha, Actually found the forum when I was doing some research on my new camera (Nikon F) via google. I was wondering about the lenses, and if I could get them to work with my D40. I can!! thanks to finding a forum here!! And the whole reason that it didnt work with it was because apparently new lenses have little motors in them, so I can buy an adapter. Fun thing is, the lenses fit, but my D40 just wont recognise it.... oh well, i'll fix that soon enough!!:p

yeah, cameras that have been sitting since maybe digitals came out, need a good cleaning, not to mention who knows where it's been stored. got mine from a relative who was/is still very into the arts, but moving away means de-cluttering. so after hearing i was into photography, he gave my his old stuff!! Jackpot!! lol gottla love relatives

sad thing is, i got a nice telephoto lens, but it doesnt move in all the right places.... :( so hopefully its only a small problem..

anyway, hope that was a decent intro!! though i think i may have just rambled a bit.. sorry if i did.

Most reactions

Back