Hi. I’m new here!!

Kim Mates

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have always loved taking photos but always with automatic cameras.
So middle life crisis has hit. Done the motorbike thing. Now to try and take control of my photos. Got myself a 90D because I also love doing videos, nice flexible display screen. Take less these days as my kids have grown up.
I have bought a few second hand lenses. Mostly use AV and TV, watching many YouTube videos trying to learn what I can. Looking for a macro lens that doesn’t cost the earth.
sorry for the big introduction.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF! We're happy to have you on board.

If you're looking for some specific advice on a lens, check out the gear or camera forums on the main forum page - they'll get you some answers quicker. I hope you also look at the Photo Galleries and post some of your work with us!

Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to the forum. Many of the sponsors sell used equipment that has been evaluated and will save you some dollars. If you truly love photography, buy the best you can afford, because you'll probably be shopping again! There are people here that are knowledgeable in any little niche you prefer, so spend some time looking, reading and especially asking. You will definitely learn here if you participate! Good luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back