hi iv just orderd a camra is it going to be usless

slammedmk2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi im very new to all this iv ordered a camera witch is a digital Fuji s9500 is it going to be usless for taking nice pics at night iv been told i need a manual iso but iv got auto tell me what u think and is this camera ok for a begginer thanks for your help

You need a tripod to be able to shoot night pictures. As the light is very low, you need to have the camera's shutter open for a long time and that can result in camera shake (blurry pictures) if you hold it your hands! So a tripod or something to put the camera on is essential.

You also need to learn how to type English.

not sure where sentences start and end here ...

i can read this post perfectly well.

i agree with the tripod idea and in the answer to your question NO your camera wont be useless.

you will have to study the settings

read up about aperture and shutter speeds
and

practise practise practise

and dont worry about your spelling and grammer, if you can speak english it is easy to understand

i can read this post perfectly well.

i agree with the tripod idea and in the answer to your question NO your camera wont be useless.

you will have to study the settings

read up about aperture and shutter speeds
and

practise practise practise

and dont worry about your spelling and grammer, if you can speak english it is easy to understand

It's true it can be deciphered...but it's just polite manners to try and type legibly on a forum. This is not AOL IM. Unless English is not their first language, they don't have an excuse for being lazy. Firefox has a built in spell checker.

Your camera is not useless. It'll work fine at night, just turn the ISO down to whatever is lowest (probably), and stick it on a tripod.

I think the title of this thread is one of the best ever. :D

WOW!!!

It would be nice if people could over look the spelling and grammer issues some may have.I myself at times will miss spell words and place periods in the wrong place.People (such as I) come to this web site to seek help and understanding of photography,not to be ridiculed for minor issues.Does anyone know this person,maybe this is the best he can do.Lets give him a chance and not scare him into finding another forum where spelling is not such a factor.

Thanks
MARSHALL

WOW!!!

It would be nice if people could over look the spelling and grammer issues some may have.I myself at times will miss spell words and place periods in the wrong place.People (such as I) come to this web site to seek help and understanding of photography,not to be ridiculed for minor issues.Does anyone know this person,maybe this is the best he can do.Lets give him a chance and not scare him into finding another forum where spelling is not such a factor.

Thanks
MARSHALL

I agree that above wave was a bit big... but it was not about accidental mis-spelling. The spelling which was used, made it really hard to understand what was meant. more so, for non-native speakers of English, who are not really used to txt-acronyms and abbreviations at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back