hi there! I introduce myself!

George_lew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi to everyone! I 'm George, actually living in London, And I'm pretty interested in photography ( and this can be obvious... :) )

I'm a complete beginner, I just purchased a Canon PowerShot G12 Compact Digital , and I think tha the best way to learn is to practice as much as you can! hope to find here some good friends and some good tips! :)
regards

Hi to everyone! I 'm George, actually living in London, And I'm pretty interested in photography ( and this can be obvious... :) )

I'm a complete beginner, I just purchased a Canon PowerShot G12 Compact Digital , and I think tha the best way to learn is to practice as much as you can! hope to find here some good friends and some good tips! :)
regards

Hey George. I used to work in the Isle of Dogs just outside of London. Loved the place but the A13 used to drive me nuts with all that traffic. I too am new here and have found huge amounts of very helpful posts all over the place. Good luck and look forward to seeing you around mate.

Cheers
Jim

regards

Hey George. I used to work in the Isle of Dogs just outside of London. Loved the place but the A13 used to drive me nuts with all that traffic. I too am new here and have found huge amounts of very helpful posts all over the place. Good luck and look forward to seeing you around mate.

Cheers
Jim
thanks a lot Jim u r the only one who answered me! really thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back