Hi there! (photos included)

You'll love the 550d/T2i. I had my 35mm SLR before the T2i, and it's a great way to get into digital photography.

I love #1, btw! At first I was like, okay, another cat photo. But it's got a little something that the other cat photos that have popped up lately do not :)

Great job with the iPhone, good luck with your purchasing!

I hear ya on the cats! :mrgreen:
Thanks for the compliment and comment :sillysmi:

I actually really like these. Very interesting -- good to see that some thought went into them. Well done.

Great photos! You seem to have a good artistic instinct with subject and composition. I look forward to seeing what you get with a DSLR!

My first was a Canon Rebel XT and since then I've upgraded to a 7D as well as a 5D Mk II and have been very happy with them. The 5D is an incredible camera, but a bit more costly than $800 :)

I think the dog/tennis ball is may favorite too, such a different perspective!

I actually really like these. Very interesting -- good to see that some thought went into them. Well done.
Thank you very much! :cheers:

Great photos! You seem to have a good artistic instinct with subject and composition. I look forward to seeing what you get with a DSLR!

My first was a Canon Rebel XT and since then I've upgraded to a 7D as well as a 5D Mk II and have been very happy with them. The 5D is an incredible camera, but a bit more costly than $800 :)

I think the dog/tennis ball is may favorite too, such a different perspective!

That means a lot to me, thank you!
I've looked around on ebay to find, what I would consider to be, a good deal on a used 7D. No luck though! :lol:
I looked at the 5D mkIIs as well. No possible way... haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back