HI!

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well i guess you guys get alot of members so not sure if i expect a reply., but ill say hi anyways :).

First off, good idea for a website, im trying to set my own photography site up but am having trouble making a gallery as my server uses PhP safe mode, damned thing.

Anyways enough bout that, im dan, but call me Artemis plz :p

Im newbie to cameras and know nothing at all.

My first camera and atm my only camera is a CoolPix 3100.
My dads got a nice camera, Olympus something, that can have attachments of up to two lenses, which i think is good for a normall digital.

Me? im buying a SLR nikon f55, which i think is the next thing down from my dads SLR which is a nikon f75.

Well thanks for readin all this, i wont boar you lot to death.

Btw if you need a guy to help make websites, i can do it :) and would be happy to help any of you guys.
Thanks.
Arti

Welcome to the forum :) you will find lots of very knowledgeable and patient people here :)

and did I mention friendly? hehe

Howdy and welcome to the forum! If ya need any help with the PHP I'd be glad to lend a hand! Just PM or IM me and we can chat! Have a good day! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome all, if you ever need some help on something along the lines of sites.
Servers (websites)
Psychology...
Or you need to find cheap hosting, i have alot of contacts hehe, just ask :)

Artemis said:
Thanks for the warm welcome all, if you ever need some help on something along the lines of sites.
Servers (websites)
Psychology...
Or you need to find cheap hosting, i have alot of contacts hehe, just ask :)

Welcome to this site! It's fun in here!

I might take on your offers for hosting... :wink:

Meanwhile enjoy your stay.

Most reactions

Back