What's new

Hidden in the Clouds

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a couple of the stragglers I found when I was cleaning up my files today.

Not sure what to say about these, I shot with 1/2000 F22 iso320 to get as much contrast as I could. I loved the detail and the colours hidden and played with them until I liked them.
Would love to hear your thoughts :)













 
Yesterday i was going to post an image very much similar, then refrained ; i liked this; it is better than mine :D
 
Thanks Nandakumar :)

I was hesitant to post this because I figured it would likely end up being one of "those" shots, the ones I really like and others go "meh" lol
I posted it kinda to send off my first year of shooting into the archives being true to who I am with photography right now and right now I like this ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom