What's new

High Horse Power racing.

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Practice horse racing.
#1


And my panning attempts. I am going to claim it was my artistic intent to have them come out like this and certainly not due to my lack of skill.

#2


#3


#4
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
WAY too cold to be doing something like that outside!

That is how we get around in Maine. This was taken on one of our "highways".
 
Love the first one! The horse is wonderful!
We have a harness racing track in town, now I must go!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Love the first one! The horse is wonderful!
We have a harness racing track in town, now I must go!


You should. Although I think i was distracting the horses as they'd turn and look at me wen they passed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom