Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thoughts?

Oh Those Eyes 2.jpg

Out of the 2 the first one for me if you're aiming for high key, was this shot with high ISO btw? how did you convert / edit to high key, it could be my eyes or monitor but the image itself looks a little soft..

Strictly speaking, as this image has very high contrast (pure/near pure black to pure/near pure white) it is not high key. That said, I'm really not a fan of the processing. It's not uninteresting, it just doesn't, IMO, seem appropriate for the subject.

I edited the exposure in PS and gave it a positive vignette. Can't remember all the edits now, lol. Was just fooling around in PS and in LR on the second one. The portrait style crop did soften it a bit which I really didn't mind.

Strictly speaking, as this image has very high contrast (pure/near pure black to pure/near pure white) it is not high key. That said, I'm really not a fan of the processing. It's not uninteresting, it just doesn't, IMO, seem appropriate for the subject.

Ahh, thanks. My noobness is showing:biglaugh:

It kind of makes my mind think it's a pencil drawing.

I prefer the first shot, it kind of reminds me of the kind of photos used for a memorial. Or he could just be perched in the clouds. :)

Most reactions

Back