What's new

High Speed Bottle Explosion!!!!

Andrew T. Mironov

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Live in San Francisco, School in San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just playing with my sound trigger...
Tell me what you think.

1b38e8fa0.jpg


1b39e8a30.jpg


1b3a5de80.jpg
 
That's awsome! where did you get a sound trigger?
 
That's cool stuff...I love the last one. You oughtta try it with a brown liquid.

Of course, you better drink all the original brown liquid. It'd be a shame to waste the real stuff.
 
That's cool stuff...I love the last one. You oughtta try it with a brown liquid.

Of course, you better drink all the original brown liquid. It'd be a shame to waste the real stuff.


I did take one with brown liquid (prune juice)...
Img008498.jpg


I couldn't find any food coloring... :grumpy:
 
interesting... I've been reading on the site a bit. I assumed that when the sound triggered it, it would open the shutter. In reality, you set the shutter to bulb, and the sound just activates an external flash, correct?
 
interesting... I've been reading on the site a bit. I assumed that when the sound triggered it, it would open the shutter. In reality, you set the shutter to bulb, and the sound just activates an external flash, correct?
.

Correct...
Its needs to be pitch black.
set the shutter to bulb and open it up.
make the sound and the flash triggers...
Close the shutter,
Turn on the lights.
 
Very awesome!!!

Are you shooting these bottles with a beebe gun?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom