Hike from my house, C&C

aguerra.1993

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I went on a little hike on some land by my house. it's a random trail and I followed it to practice my photography. Here are what I think were the best pictures of the ones I took today. Critique would be greatly appreciated.

*None of the photos have been edited, and they were all taken with a Canon T3i with kit 18-55mm lens. No tripod either.

A boat I came by at the end of the trail. Scared me a little because I have never seen people on the trail and there are no nearby houses.
Shutter 1/160, F 9.0, ISO 100

This is a large chimney, I think it was used in the coffee industry a while back.
Shutter 1/500, f 9.0, ISO 400

Shutter 1/100, F 4.5, ISO 400

Shutter 1/400, F 9.0, ISO 200

Last edited:
Hi, Im No pro as a matter of fact I cant even call myself an amature as I've recently taken an interest in photography, but My eye work just fine and I think these pic's are awesome. Keep up the great work!

2 and 4 are the best. I like 2, but I feel like I need more context with this shot. You know where and why it exists, but I feel like I need to know more about these smoke stacks "visually" to feel engaged.
The photo loses me after short time as I don't feel any connection to it.

The spider shot stands on it's own more than any of the others. The best of the set in my opinion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back