What's new

Hiked a Mountain... And Took Photos! Check 'em Out!

Oh that makes sense. Part of it was the setting. There really isn't much more than SLABS of rock up here in this part of Maine. Ledge is everywhere, and it's difficult to find something more... intriguing. Cheers! Jake

You don't have to tell me it's all ledge around me.

Maybe a tree or a big rock. I am pretty traditional when it comes to landscapes.
 
Oh that makes sense. Part of it was the setting. There really isn't much more than SLABS of rock up here in this part of Maine. Ledge is everywhere, and it's difficult to find something more... intriguing. Cheers! Jake

You don't have to tell me it's all ledge around me.

Maybe a tree or a big rock. I am pretty traditional when it comes to landscapes.

Sadly I think that was my last opportunity, at least for now, to shoot there.

Cheers!
Jake
 
Happy Easter All!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Second frame, the one with the lake and the "streaky clouds", is my favorite out of these few shots, and is a good use of the heavy ND filtration to make the clouds and lake surface have some feeling of "time".
 
Second frame, the one with the lake and the "streaky clouds", is my favorite out of these few shots, and is a good use of the heavy ND filtration to make the clouds and lake surface have some feeling of "time".

Thanks! It's growing on me.. I didn't like it at first--I wasn't even going to post it. But one of my friends insisted I did. Glad you like it.

Cheers!
Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom