Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hillarys 1.jpg

hillarys 2.jpg

hillarys 3.jpg

Especially liked #3.

Nice set. You do seem to be blessed with colorful skies. I like #1. It made me think about how I shoot sunsets. Usually the setting or just set sun is in the center. I'll think twice from now on.

Nice set. You do seem to be blessed with colorful skies. I like #1. It made me think about how I shoot sunsets. Usually the setting or just set sun is in the center. I'll think twice from now on.
Thanks. We are having some ripper sunsets. A lot of times I am shooting "sideways " to the sun as not to blow out the image plus getting the beautiful cloud colours. If the clouds are in front of the sun I sometimes use them to diffuse the light.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Good shooting! I was particularly impressed by the beauty of the sky in the first photo. I really like how you have the seagull in the left corner of shot number 3. The bird being there really adds a lot to the scene. I have found that many times seagulls add a distracting element but in this case the bird adds a lot of depth, and scale.

Good shooting! I was particularly impressed by the beauty of the sky in the first photo. I really like how you have the seagull in the left corner of shot number 3. The bird being there really adds a lot to the scene. I have found that many times seagulls add a distracting element but in this case the bird adds a lot of depth, and scale.
Thanks Derrel. The gull just randomly flew into the image. It is slightly out of focus so initially was going to remove it but had the same thought as you about depth of scale. We are lucky enough to not have a complete lock down here so I will keep going out as long as the sunsets look like these.

Most reactions

Back