What's new

Him

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
TheFinger183.jpg
 
I love the quirkiness of this shot, well spotted tuna :thumbup:
 
HAHA, awesome man. The guy actually looks a bit like Stephen King... (just me? no?)
 
Made me laugh. :thumbup:
 
Great capture :) And the title really goes well with it. :thumbup:
 
It took me a little while to see the hand... not sure why... lol

Great photo! :thumbup:
 
Teeheehee :lol: this is fun.
He is not singled out in any way, is he? No-ho-hooooooooooo! ;)
Very nice.
Do you sit there and plan "As soon as someone walks past, I'll take his pic" or how do you do it?
 
nice shot! i like the comp and tones! is the hand painted on the glass? or did you ps it in? i can't tell
 
Thanks to all for your great comments on this one.

JonMikal - I figured you'd recognize one of your regular haunts...

LaFoto - one of the main things I learned in reading about Cartier-Bresson is that occasionally he would find a likely location/composition that had potential and wait for the moment - which is what I did here.

slickhare - this hand is stuck to the glass in the museum to show the way...

Tuna
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom