What's new

HIT ME HARD

richardquinn80

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
7
Hi, just thought I'd share these and see what you guys think, i think they were all f1.8, 55mm,
 

Attachments

  • $image-3077651519.webp
    $image-3077651519.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 89
  • $image-1351762732.webp
    $image-1351762732.webp
    101.8 KB · Views: 86
  • $image-3612943065.webp
    $image-3612943065.webp
    120.7 KB · Views: 94
The first one would be much better, from a compositional perspective, if the young lady had been placed at the right third's position (check rule of thirds for placing things in pictures) looking back into the "negative" space on the left side of the image. As it is, all the space on the right side of the image doesn't really contribute to the image. Similar comment on the second image. I would have placed the subject a bit more to the right side of the picture. The third one for me is too closely cropped and I always like to see the subject's eyes. Hope this helps.

WesternGuy
 
The first one would be much better, from a compositional perspective, if the young lady had been placed at the right third's position (check rule of thirds for placing things in pictures) looking back into the "negative" space on the left side of the image. As it is, all the space on the right side of the image doesn't really contribute to the image. Similar comment on the second image. I would have placed the subject a bit more to the right side of the picture. The third one for me is too closely cropped and I always like to see the subject's eyes. Hope this helps. WesternGuy
ok thanks a lot, I can see what you mean about the first and second,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom