HK shot of a girl in my class

MrsMoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted some opinions on it :)

was gonna post a thread with a few diff shots, but I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get my camera bag with all the stuff in it! lol!

CR2.jpg

nice, execpt the jacket is to distracting to me at least, a close up portrait would be nice , i think she's got some good looking eyes.

The top of her head looks over-lit, although I know nothin about lighting. Tbh, I don't like the pose that much. I don't know if she was ready for the shot but it looks like she was just about to speak when you took it.

The jacket doesn't bother me, at all. What's getting me is the softness on the face. A sharpening in LAB (200%/0.5PX/5Threshold) adds pop to it, but I'm still curious on the lighting.

And the top down shot is cool but, bear with me hear, I don't think she has the bust line to compliment such a shot. If she does, it's not being protected or flattered here.

You might want to back off a bit on the hairlight.

The top of her head looks over-lit, although I know nothin about lighting. Tbh, I don't like the pose that much. I don't know if she was ready for the shot but it looks like she was just about to speak when you took it.

yeah I think she was, but the model was happy with the pose when I showed her it

Not a bad shot but it's too soft as someone else also mentioned.
The highlight on the back right of her head is too much. A little blown out just above the ear.

looks nice except her awkward expression

Most reactions

Back