Hmmm... i am curious

oldzzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first time posting a picture. I just got my new camera yesterday, and am having a blast with it!

IMG_0193.jpg

Very cute!

Also a bit underexposed -- nothing a quick brightening, levels, or curves in your favorite photo editor wouldn't fix though!

I tried to lighten it a little bit. I am not sure if this is enough but the lighter i went it seemed to look a little washed out to me.

3433886555_48b13667a1.jpg

you know what... good for you getting a new camera and just enjoying it! shoot a lot of pictures and you will start to show improvements. put that thing back to color and work on making your colors look correct and getting the correct exposure in all situations. its defiantly underexposed, read your manual and it should help you with getting correct exposure, listen to the advice of everyone on here and your will start getting some AMAZING pictures!

This is my first time posting a picture. I just got my new camera yesterday, and am having a blast with it!

IMG_0193.jpg
Here you go Shane. I did most of the adjustment in Adobe Camera Raw (ACR). I had to adjust the exposure 3 stops. Pro photographers don't get every shot right either. Enjoy your camera and be your own harshest critic.

IMG_0193.jpg

Keith did a good job editing it... BUT the background looks too blown out and you lose some of that detail. Its easier to take the picture right rather then trying to fix it. still... Keith you did a great job lightening it up for him!

practice practice practice!

Thnx for the comments, suggestions, and editing my photo. I do plan on taking LOTS of pictures of different things, so here's hoping i get better at it!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back