Holga Indoor Shots

vandecarr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were done with Roxy, a Holga 120N with a larger apature then usual and partially flocked and using a cheap $14 hot shoe flash. I developed them myself.

a_6.jpg

b_15.jpg

web9.jpg

Its pretty easy. I took out four screws to get to the inside portion of the lens and popped the ring off and it is about a half step larger. I also made a smaller apature around 18 or 22 for outdoors when its really sunny. So I have two true apatures.

If you google holga modifications they are all over the place.

i like how they look like they were taking back in the 50s or 60s. I'm always sort of intrigued by that style of photo .

edit:
but by that limited edition coke bottle in the first one... i'd have to say 1899 ;-)

Thanks Shorty,

That's what I was really going for. I didn't want to say anything to see if anyone made that comment.

I really like the one of my son sitting at the table with his feet up because it's in my moms kitchen which hasn't been updated since around the 60's so it really makes people wonder.

The coke bottle was a nice touch wasn't it? My mom still has an old radio from about the 30's I was going to stick in there too but I didn't want to break it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back