What's new

Holga Photography!!

Weaving Wax

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
678
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
502508548_6c0c05575a_o.jpg


2.
502508544_027232249c_o.jpg


3.
502508540_37a70264a5_o.jpg


502508538_6e0b8f661f_b.jpg


4.
502508530_7f476d2f5a_o.jpg


These were taken on a Holga. Meaning, there will be grain, light leaks and other "imperfections"...I'm also aware of the blur. Partially because it's a HOLGA. Keep these things in mind as you view! Thanks for looking!
 
I like #3 Its amazeing that a holga gets what they do. Lets Forrest Gump says You never know what you will get
 
The fact that it is a holga does not account for the blur. You could use a tripod and would get no blur. And there's nowt wrong with grain, I personally love it in B&W images especially.
These images don't do anything for me personally, not great subjects and the shake is too much.
With the exception of the portrait, a little less blur on this and it would be quite nice I think.
 
Thanks guys! Yeah, these are my first couple of rolls of the holga and my first time working with any medium format film. I'll watch for camera shake next time.. I like the self-portrait the best..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom