Holga shots - Los Angeles

bhop

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few scans from the film I developed last night (technically 2 nights ago, but I haven't slept yet). I have a few more I think are decent, but it's 1am and I have to work tomorrow.. Most of the roll was underexposed, or else I screwed up the development process.. (hey, it's been 14 years since i've done it)

You can click the images to go to their respective flickr pages for 'slightly' larger images.

I won't pretend to know anything about the development phase (me = a beginner with a digital camera)... so 14 years or not you are better than me

I am diggin' that last pic.

I love all of them. I have to get myself a Holga.

Here's a couple more from the same roll I scanned today. Again, click to go to the flickr page, slightly larger pics available there.

They are all great! I love holga street shots. The last one in the first post is really great

Great shots! I love the double exposure.

Do you have a modified body or lens? I'm interested in that but haven't really had the time. Los Angeles is a great place for a Holga...don't wait another 14 years!

My fav is the double exposure. Great shots... I've been meaning to get an Holga and get out for some fun shootin.

I love how wiki describes the holga as "low-fidelity aesthetic." Probably the best description of that camera I have ever seen.

Thanks guys

Great shots! I love the double exposure.

Do you have a modified body or lens? I'm interested in that but haven't really had the time. Los Angeles is a great place for a Holga...don't wait another 14 years!

Nope, not modified... unless you count the tape holding the back on. :confused:

Most reactions

Back