Holiday Donation! Camera, flash, 3 lenses!

I feel as though one day I'm gonna turn on Hoarders and see that recognizable mustache (pixmedic) and Dr. Robin is gonna be like "You really need empty all the rooms in your four bedroom home, the basement, garage, attic, and three sheds in the back yard of ALL THIS CAMERA EQUIPMENT! What on earth do you need it all for?" :lol:

For real though, it is nice to know that there are people still out there that want to help others out. So to quote Tosh.O "For that we thank you":thumbup:

shefjr said:
I feel as though one day I'm gonna turn on Hoarders and see that recognizable mustache (pixmedic) and Dr. Robin is gonna be like "You really need empty all the rooms in your four bedroom home, the basement, garage, attic, and three sheds in the back yard of ALL THIS CAMERA EQUIPMENT! What on earth do you need it all for?" :lol:

For real though, it is nice to know that there are people still out there that want to help others out. So to quote Tosh.O "For that we thank you":thumbup:

Its possible... But we try to give away enough stuff that we dont end up on hoarders.

Hi Mr. Pix medic I would like this set, I am interested in learning a new system, I have a Minolta x-700, and 3 lens. Plus 3 digital Slr, my professor has a dark room where I can develop these pictures. I am a photographer, little stuff. I have been a member since July last year. So this Pentax will come in handy for my black and white workshop.

Getting off shift soon. Will wrap this thing up today or tomorrow.

Very, very cool. The world needs more people like you and your wife.

sooo...had a lot of stuff to do today after shift, and after a nap, so i really haven't gotten with the wife yet about the Pentax system and who we want to get it. I have a few errands to run in the morning after the kid gets dropped off at school, and i have to stop and get some more 120 film to try and figure out how to properly load my mamiya. AFTER, when i make it home, we will sit down and look over the thread again and make a decision. so there's still a little time left for any stragglers that wants to put their bid in.

I think It's awesome you are doing this. I put my name in cause I love photography. I eat and breath it. I dont own many cameras. I want to learn about film photography even know I am 18 I want to learn how it's develop and also how to manual focus. I hope you can help me out. I have a dream after I get out of high school (I am in 12th grade) I will be able to go to college and move out of TN and start majoring in photo journalism. I love vintage things and also love the idea of film.

im up...im moving...kid is at school, and I am going to run down to the little camera store by my house and grab some more 120 film. Afterwards, the wife and I will give this thread a last looksie and get it wrapped up.

I'll join in as well, simply because I love my little DIY pinhole want want to do more film! :D

I would love to have this camera. My first camera was a dollar store 110 when I was 10. I am not experienced in film, but I have been wanting to get one and learn. I got my first dslr last year. I had a Canon Sure-shot for years. I do understand about obtaining film and mailing it off and not a problem. This camera would benefit me, because I could learn film with different lens and it's small enough to take on outings and my trips to the mountains.

You and your wife are kind to offer a camera, I am positive whom ever gets it will be thankful. I gave my Sure Sot to a person who never owned a camera and she loves it.

Allrighty then....
we've had a chance to look over the thread a few times and me and the wife have decided to give the Pentax 110 system to Kamelean.
congratz kamelean!
PM me your name and address and i will get it boxed up and shipped out ASAP. probably Thursday. ish.

Thanks a heap! I'll be sprinting to the mailbox soon! Pictures to follow.

Sent from my iPhone in beautiful Kentucky.

Pentax system is boxed up. wont be able to get to the post office until Monday, but i will get it shipped out USPS and PM you the tracking number.
I tested the flash and autowinder before packing it up. both work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back