Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still spreading the Holiday cheer!
Canon FD mount 135mm f/2.8
EX shape! glass is clean, barrel is clean, focus is smooth, aperture ring clicks in to each setting.
Comes with front and rear lens cap.
this is a great portrait lens! i know i know...its an old FD lens, but everything we have lying around waiting to get donated cant be new stuff. If you have a newer Canon camera, (post 1987) you will need an FD-EF adapter to use this lens. if you have a pre 1987 canon film camera, like an AE-1, as you probably already know, this lens will go right on your camera.

You all know how this works at this point. (I hope)
we are DONATING this lens. It is FREE to a good/needy home, and is sent AS-IS with no guarantee or warranty, written or implied of ANY kind. we will pay shipping. continental U.S ONLY.

the criteria for getting the lens is as follows:
1: you NEED this lens, meaning you DO NOT already have this focal range or reasonably close. (my call)
(having another brand and saying you don't like it doesn't count)
2: you already have a camera capable of mounting this lens (no putting the cart before the horse)
3: you live in the continental united states (Alaska if flat rate shipping covers there)

i will let this thread run for a week or so. If you are interested in the lens, post on THIS THREAD with your intentions for the lens,an honest gear list, and why you believe you need the lens. PM's or emails may or may not get considered.

thank you all.

-Jason

Going to give this lens to pallycow. Gratz pally!

Awesome! Thanks to you and your family for kind hearts.

As usual the pleasure is ours. Im on shift today so i will get it boxed up and shipped out as soon as i can. If not tomorrow, then probably for sure hopefully on monday.

Most reactions

Back