HollandHusker
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2006
- Messages
- 368
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Sliedrecht, The Netherlands
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
It has been a very long time since i've posted any pictures of myself on this forum. I've been extremely busy and had barely time to be taking any pictures at all. This afternoon I finally got out on my bike and took a little trip to capture some of Hollands beauty. I 'd like to share some with you:
#1
#2 (I wonder which one you guys like best, #1 or #2?)
#3
#4
#5 -->
All C&C is very welcome, like to hear what you guys think. I could upload some more if you guys like me to.
#1
#2 (I wonder which one you guys like best, #1 or #2?)
#3
#4
#5 -->
All C&C is very welcome, like to hear what you guys think. I could upload some more if you guys like me to.
It's just a very normal digital camera. Sony DSC-W15, but I might get a new camera from my dear Grandma, do you have any advice on what camera I should take? I have been looking in the stores, but I can't really decide. My budget is beneath a 1000 uro.. Any ideas?