Holly and City

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Holly has had her haircut in preparation for the coming summer so I took her down to the South Perth foreshore for a run around.

perth 1.jpg

perth 2.jpg

perth 3.jpg

Attachments

• perth 1.jpg
    perth 1.jpg
    681.7 KB · Views: 74
Nice set, mate! I bet Holly just loved that, she has to feel cooler.

Holly is looking good. I know you told me before she isn't a schnauzer, but can't remember what breed. Love the 2nd photo of the city & water.

Holly looks awful happy, Perth looks really nice too

Holly is a cutie... and the photos are great.. love the sights

Nice set, mate! I bet Holly just loved that, she has to feel cooler.

Thanks mate. Ironically the weather has cooled down a bit again but it won't take long for it to heat up.

Holly's doo looks good!

Yes, she looks good. The dog grooming place is called "Fur babies". As they are very popular the wife tried to book for the next haircut in advance. She found the web page and proceeded to book but wondered why they were asking for Holly's weight in pounds not kg. The next day she realised she had booked a groom with Fur Babies in Wisconsin USA lol.

Holly is looking good. I know you told me before she isn't a schnauzer, but can't remember what breed. Love the 2nd photo of the city & water.

Yes, the groomers have done a great job. She is a schnauzer x border collie. It was a beautiful day in the city with some nice reflections on the water.

Holly looks awful happy, Perth looks really nice too

Holly just loves getting out and running around. It was a nice day in the city. I got this off Wikipedia "Perth is one of the most isolated major cities in the world. The nearest city with a population of more than 100,000 is Adelaide, over 2,100 km (1,305 mi) away.Perth is geographically closer to both East Timor (2,800 km or 1,700 mi), and Jakarta, Indonesia (3,000 km or 1,900 mi), than to Sydney (3,300 km or 2,100 mi)." Probably explains the blue skies and fresh air :)

Holly is a cutie... and the photos are great.. love the sights

Cute and she knows it lol.

Most reactions

Back