Holly snikies, I think I have a shot at being published!

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm probably going to jinx myself here, but I just got off the phone with the owner of a company that publishes various magazines and they're looking for a staff photog (shooting models) in the NW Indiana area. I was actually referred to him by one of the models I shot who does work for him and his publications.

He's reviewing my port, but said that from what he's heard I come highly recommended... Really? I know one person that's been talking to him. I'm not going to argue though.

We'll see, but I'm excited that I'm even being considered.

awesome tharms! well deserved.
keep us posted!

I'm probably going to jinx myself here, but I just got off the phone with the owner of a company that publishes various magazines and they're looking for a staff photog (shooting models) in the NW Indiana area. I was actually referred to him by one of the models I shot who does work for him and his publications.

He's reviewing my port, but said that from what he's heard I come highly recommended... Really? I know one person that's been talking to him. I'm not going to argue though.

We'll see, but I'm excited that I'm even being considered.

Well in the next couple days you need to keep that one person happy. :mrgreen:

Don't worry about jinxing. Just stay positive. :thumbup:

Wonderful and exciting news!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you

Thanks everyone. I'm keeping my fingers crossed too!

Congrats man. Cant say i aint a little jelly over here

I m sooo excited for you....good luck!!

Must have been the crapper in the street shot that really sent you over the edge :lol:

Good luck/congrats!

Livin' the dream!

Most reactions

Back