What's new

Holly snikies, I think I have a shot at being published!

Break a lens!

Er, leg?

Wait!

I'm confused.

:lol:

MACBETH!!!
 
SWEEEET man. Can't think of anyone who deserves it more. You take awesome pictures. Where at in Indiana are you from?
 
Nice one :D
Hope you get the position.
 
thats totally awesome dude! Congrats, you totally deserve it.. make sure you let us know how it goes!
 
with talent like yours ,it's going to happen sooner or later,CONGRATS
 
Oh wow...

I got THE CONTRACT in email!

Sweet! I have to have my lawyer buddy look it over and if I sign, I'll let you guys know the details. It's nothing major, obviously, but it is my first "real" gig. :) And my shots should make it into a couple of magazines and calendars.

I'm stoked. :)

Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes. You guys rock.
 
hey congrats tharmsen! hope you go a long way in this business! :thumbup:
 
Sounds like an awesome opportunity, good luck man!
 
Congrats, I've always enjoyed your pics on here. Good luck, keep us posted on what you get published in!
 
Oh wow...

I got THE CONTRACT in email!

Sweet! I have to have my lawyer buddy look it over and if I sign, I'll let you guys know the details. It's nothing major, obviously, but it is my first "real" gig. :) And my shots should make it into a couple of magazines and calendars.

I'm stoked. :)

Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes. You guys rock.

EXCELLENT!!!

Nothing Major?!? It sounds like a pretty big deal.

Awesome! Congrats man!
 
Seriously, I keep going back to some of your model shoots and my jaw still drops, you do amazing work, and i'm glad your getting props for it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom