HOLY HECK

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Is that another retarded quiz I smell? Yep it is...let's C how well you can do :)
Quiz

ha, i was aiming for a 10 and was gonna ask which i got right, but i'll still ask ya which other did i get right :lmao:

Chase said:
HEY WTF!??!?

I like....

...and Chase WASN'T the right answer?!?? :lol:

:lmao: Of course not...look at the other choices :lmao:

JonMikal said:
ha, i was aiming for a 10 and was gonna ask which i got right, but i'll still ask ya which other did i get right :lmao:

I'm gonna go with the first one...the hottest gal in the world :lmao: Ok probably not, but a gal can dream can't she :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
I'm gonna go with the first one...the hottest gal in the world :lmao: Ok probably not, but a gal can dream can't she :lol:

of course ;)

now you're thinking 'of course what?'

I even had a coach and I only got 60 :meh:

AlisonPower said:
I even had a coach and I only got 60 :meh:

It's okay he's practicing to be a birthing coach so we'll let it slide this once ;) :lol:

that quiz was the coolest quiz of all of TPF and the world, put together and mixed with a large mocha (stirred, not shaken).

seriously, that was my favorite of all of them. maybe because i got a 90. maybe because i made my name sir dan the man. maybe because i wet my pants because of how funny it was. maybe because that last statement was actually true. ... *sloooowwly creeps away*

Most reactions

Back