Holy Name Parish No 71 Gough Ave Toronto Canada

Reaction score
Website
1-brian-carson.artistwebsites.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really like the angle of your shot. But it is risky proposition. For many people Ansel Adams perspective control ideas is a must in photography. Probably this will be the next big thing in digital cameras: automatic, software based perspective control built right into camera image procesor. :icon_cheers:. Like VR.
As I am not pro, not in photography nor in digital editing, situation I like very much as it let me to avoid a lot of philosophical stiffness. :allteeth:. This way I do not have any hesitations to enjoy your picture. However there are other things I have a questions about. First is the darkness of it. And the other pictures of architecture you placed in your album to. Did you used some sort of red filter effect ? In "Roadside Antiques Shop" did you use some sort of vignetting tool ? IMO the effects are very strong , maybe to strong.

I really like the angle of your shot. But it is risky proposition. For many people Ansel Adams perspective control ideas is a must in photography. Probably this will be the next big thing in digital cameras: automatic, software based perspective control built right into camera image procesor. :icon_cheers:. Like VR.
As I am not pro, not in photography nor in digital editing, situation I like very much as it let me to avoid a lot of philosophical stiffness. :allteeth:. This way I do not have any hesitations to enjoy your picture. However there are other things I have a questions about. First is the darkness of it. And the other pictures of architecture you placed in your album to. Did you used some sort of red filter effect ? In "Roadside Antiques Shop" did you use some sort of vignetting tool ? IMO the effects are very strong , maybe to strong.

Hi timor!!

Thank you for your comments on the photo. Your time and effort is appreciated :)
Pretty simple processing (though it took a while to get there). A preset I set up in Lightroom first which reduces the contrast and adds detail to the highlights and shadows. Second a preset I created in SiverEFEX which darkens the blues and cyans and enhances the reds and yellows. Back into Lightroom after EFEX to add a few graduated filters and some cleaning up. Lastly into Photoshop for some final burning and dodging. The presets are not an exact science, just a decent starting point.

I like the sharpness and detail, as well as the deep black sky, and the symmetric converging lines. I'd love to see a version perhaps with less vignetting in the lower corners. But apart from that ... it's intriguing ... I look at this and want to know what it is and what it's story is.

I like the sharpness and detail, as well as the deep black sky, and the symmetric converging lines. I'd love to see a version perhaps with less vignetting in the lower corners. But apart from that ... it's intriguing ... I look at this and want to know what it is and what it's story is.
Thanks KD. The building is beautiful both inside and out. One of those 'They don't make em like that anymore' :)

Most reactions

Back