Home printing

Draken

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.earthscape.110mb.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok so i work at a place that does photo printing and what a SH*t job we do, the colour e.t.c is completely different do i need to invest in a home printer or just calibrate my screen or both ? please help as i really wannt print my ACTUAL photos L-)
cheers,

Mike.

Why not find out what color space your work's hardware performs best in, possible print drivers, calibration, etc.. basically find out what is wrong and fix it like a power nerd. BTW - I've heard EPS can 'lock' the colors for printing - whatever than means... probably works best if you have a printer driver and can write the EPS to that driver. Encapsulated Post Script - a printer language.

That said my friends low end Cannon printer and Paper looks freaking great! Cost a bit more to print at home VS MPIX and the like.. but it is nice to crank em out at will, and has me looking too.

-Shea

I have a HP C6180 at Home, print allot at A4, most photo printers these days will give you great quality with proper paper,

You need to calibrate your screen and your printer, and ensure that you're working in the same colour-space in your camera, computer and printer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back