What's new

home studio lighting

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
448
Reaction score
4
Location
Tacoma, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw a thread a couple of days ago that had a link to a site that sold an entire studio setup and was wondering if anyone else could remember what it was? My grandma got me an iPod touch for Christmas and some other electronics but I already had this stuff so now she says I can return them and get photography stuff!! I have about $500 to spend and was thinking of rigging my house so I can do nice portraits.

Here's what I have so far:
Nikon D50, D70s, SB600, 50 1.8, 18-55 4.0-5.6, and 55-200 VR 4.0-5.6.
I was thinking about getting the 70-200mm 2.8 but that seems out of the price range and I really want to be able to shoot indoors.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks everyone
 
Hi! I was looking for something in regards to home studio lighting, and that link really helped! I found his blog before, but never this particular bit... Although how I missed it is beyond me. Thanks for posting it, it's already answered quite a few of my newb questions!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom