Home Town challenge post photos here!

Some shots of our downtown Main St area. It was quiet down there for a Saturday. Lots of families who live here have summer cottages on the Cape or camps in Maine and this is the last big weekend of the season. Next Sunday is our annual Victorian Fair and outdoor concert and Main St will be jammin.

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3637.JPG

IMG_3639.JPG

IMG_3647.JPG

IMG_9122.jpg
Day 1. "The proverbial Joneses".

The view from my driveway.
I don't try to keep up. One of them is the fastest car in the world ( or thereabouts) and the other is a Corvette.

I don't know anything about sports cars but now I need to know what is the fastest car in the world (or thereabouts)?

McLaren P13

Heres day twos photo. This was a scouting mission for a photo I want to take in the near future. The corn moon is in a few days and Harvest moon in October. Last year the harvest moon hung right above the church at sunset so we'll see what happens. Not sure if its the same every year or not...

Lr panorama of 13 shots. 1/500, 6.3, 200mm 200iso

ChathamPano

McLaren P13

Heres day twos photo. This was a scouting mission for a photo I want to take in the near future. The corn moon is in a few days and Harvest moon in October. Last year the harvest moon hung right above the church at sunset so we'll see what happens. Not sure if its the same every year or not...

Lr panorama of 13 shots. 1/500, 6.3, 200mm 200iso

ChathamPano

You can find out exactly where the moon will rise and set using the TPE app. The Photographers Ephemeris.

Toronto's iconic city hall, and the Toronto sign initially erected for the PanAm Games in 2015 but it proved so popular it was retained. (The lines you see near the top third of the photo are fishing lines, that keep the pigeons away).
eAKXme.jpg

The ferry returning to the city from Toronto Island, at sunrise. (This is the view from my window)
YG0Cv5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back