vonDrehle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2005 Messages 430 Reaction score 7 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2007 #1 I made a lightbox today and here are some of the shots I got just playing around with it. Any tips are more than welcome. For the White Balance I took a picture of just the white paper. These are all on my Flickr account. I know some are pretty cliche but I was just trying it out, I was excited.
I made a lightbox today and here are some of the shots I got just playing around with it. Any tips are more than welcome. For the White Balance I took a picture of just the white paper. These are all on my Flickr account. I know some are pretty cliche but I was just trying it out, I was excited.
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2007 #2 These are great products shots anychance of a little guide how to make one? or any pics of the box itself?
These are great products shots anychance of a little guide how to make one? or any pics of the box itself?
vonDrehle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2005 Messages 430 Reaction score 7 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. And yeah I used this guide on how to build one. http://www.pbase.com/wlhuber/light_box_light_tent After I cut the CPVC pipe. I would say it took only 20-25 minutes to make it.
Thanks. And yeah I used this guide on how to build one. http://www.pbase.com/wlhuber/light_box_light_tent After I cut the CPVC pipe. I would say it took only 20-25 minutes to make it.
Troy2395 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Columbus Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2007 #4 I like the first one the best
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2007 #5 I like the first one also.
vonDrehle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2005 Messages 430 Reaction score 7 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Here are two more I got today.
vonDrehle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2005 Messages 430 Reaction score 7 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 And one more I just did. This is a ring I found in my moms room. I don't know if it is a David Yurman ring or if that company even makes rings.
And one more I just did. This is a ring I found in my moms room. I don't know if it is a David Yurman ring or if that company even makes rings.