What's new

Hometown Photography

sarasphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We are known for an awesome football team here. Lumberjacks! Here are some photos I took at the highschool football stadium here in town... c&c welcome

champsignbw.jpg


colorbleachers.jpg


bworangescore.jpg


bworange.jpg


bandshack.jpg
 
Halos :s .... I can "see through" the lightpole in #2 too.
 
hahahah thank you for pointing that out!! I changed the sky to a blue sky in pp and must of upped the opasity too much when going over that part! I also noticed on the scoreboard sign I did the same thing....going to fix it :)
 
:lol: hahaha yea....pp error...my bad
 
i like the second one the best. I like the composition and the old style of the anouncer stand. It makes me wonder what the other ones would look like in full color
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom