Homework help - Again

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oki for homeowrk we need to compare two photographers...but all I really need is the actual info of the two photographers.

I need your help cause ive decided to use my all time favoiret Andy Rouse from P and P but I cant find a website that just tells about him, e.g. when he was born, when he got into photography and such.

Also...I need another photographer to compare him with, but I cant think of who to use, can anyone help me?

Please I need help this is for tomorow!...sorry to beg like this but I left my work kina late :( again...

Artemis said:
Oki for homeowrk we need to compare two photographers...but all I really need is the actual info of the two photographers.

I need your help cause ive decided to use my all time favoiret Andy Rouse from P and P but I cant find a website that just tells about him, e.g. when he was born, when he got into photography and such.

Also...I need another photographer to compare him with, but I cant think of who to use, can anyone help me?

I suspect what is expected of you is to compare the subject matter, styles and approach of your two photographers. You don't need biographical info for that, just some pictures from each to refer to.
It's a bit like English essays where you have to compare two writers - their style, use of language, use of metaphor, themes....

HERTZ YOU ARE A GOD, THANK YOU!...now to pick a second photographer, as I can get Andy Rouse pics easily....thanks again Hertz, I owe you, and if it means getting yah chocolates im fine with that!

Just do Henri Cartier-Bresson, you'll find a ton of stuff about him.

Edit. Ive just checked some of Andy Rouse's work and it's totaly different to Cartier-Bresson's so that might be a problem :scratch: . If you want another wildlife photographer Danny Steyn's pretty good or Roy Glen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back