Honest Feed back

momof2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think of these. No editing has been done.
Honest Feedback please :) sorry guess i didn't add pics right the few under me are mine to :)

IMG_0117.jpg

no2 and 4 are beautiful ,nice composition and colors,also the girl has a pretty face and a relaxed pose you might want to shoot her more.
as for no 3 its out of focus.

what camera do you use?

#2 - the white flower is out of focus....you focused on the leaves under the flower instead....i don't know if you did that on purpose or not.

All, except the last, have insufficient DOF, IMO.

The last has flat lighting save the nice highlight on her hair.

Perhaps if you had had her turn her face a bit more to the camera it would have preserved a little eye white on the nose side of the far eye, making an even more natural looking pose.

There are few portraits that don't require fill or shadow production, either from a reflector(s) or from strobed, modified light(s). Pro portrait photographers take control of the light in one way or another for 90% of their "natural light" images.

#1- not sure what you were going for.
#2- missed the focus and a little dark.
#3- a little dark.
#4- dark again, portraits need some fill light.

I do not get it when people say no editing has been done. This is an honest question, not sarcastic, do you not edit because you think they do not need it?
I would have edited them before you posted, they could look a lot better after some PP.

no2 and 4 are beautiful ,nice composition and colors,also the girl has a pretty face and a relaxed pose you might want to shoot her more.
as for no 3 its out of focus.

I actually shot her a lot. That's my stepdaughter who is going for modeling a acting. I have about 160 on my computer from that day I cann post more of those for C&C

Also my camera is a cannon rebel 12.2 mp using auto focus

Bus.....don't mind at all actually love the b&w tone!

#2 - the white flower is out of focus....you focused on the leaves under the flower instead....i don't know if you did that on purpose or not.

That was actually the first day I got my camera and was messing around with it. I liked how the azela (sp?) Looked with the leaf laying on it and also with that hint of pink.

Should I try that one again and move the flower from under the leaf would that help it?

The one of the girl is GREAT! and Even better in B&W like BuS RiDeR has shown.

The flower and shell pics seem to be out of focus/focusing on wrong part of the subject.

Most reactions

Back