What's new

Honest opinions please

caseysrt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
14
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not mine but a friend of mine took this.
 

Attachments

  • $575272_2118262053828_1764087466_985236_389834291_n.webp
    $575272_2118262053828_1764087466_985236_389834291_n.webp
    133.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
It is a TPF violation to post photos that aren't yours. You may post a link to the photo if you wish.

I am curious, why do you want C&C on this photo if you didn't take it?
 
I'm sorry, I didn't know. The reason I was asking is the person who took this photo wanted feedback but does not have a TPF account.

How do I go about deleting the image?

Again, I'm sorry.
 
go to your first post and click the "edit" button. Post a link to the photo rather than the image. It looks pretty darn good though.
 
It is a TPF violation to post photos that aren't yours. You may post a link to the photo if you wish.

Not completely true; from the TPF FAQ:
You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated.

OP: As long as you have permission from the photographer/copyright holder of the image, it is perfectly permissable to post it.

 
Personally, I find the image a little busy. I think this is one case where the colour version might be stronger as it it would allow greater distinction between subject and background.
 
The proportions seem off to me. Compare her foot to her head... See what I mean?

Cute shot though!
 
caseysrt said:
Not mine but a friend of mine took this.

I wish her face was more in focus rather than the bottom of her skirt
 
OP...Legs burnt out and too much feet and leg.

Background crooked, but may be artistic. Focus is poor.
 
The skin, especially leg and shoulder don't have any detail. Very interesting shot, almost too interesting. My eye does not land on anything, it floats around the image looking for what may be hidden in the complex background. The fabric below the feet seems to be the main subject and distracts from the person being photographed. The background being at a slant is awkward. The concept and effort is great - there's an awesome image that can evolve from this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom