Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres a few I've got around to processing after returning from our honeymoon

3393403330_4d25bacde4_o.jpg

3392590345_26cc4e3b1a_o.jpg

3392589985_b02f92b28f_o.jpg

Hi Nick,

I kinda like the plane in your sky shot - it adds a little interest IMO..

I took the liberty of editing your first pic because your preference was that its okay for pics to be edited. Just wanted to see if I could add some color and punch to the sky and bring out more of a silhouette feel to the tree and life-guard hut on the beach.

Hope you don't mind,

daithi

3394995062_ca5a69c834_o.jpg

All of them are great. Well done

Hi Nick,

I kinda like the plane in your sky shot - it adds a little interest IMO..

I took the liberty of editing your first pic because your preference was that its okay for pics to be edited. Just wanted to see if I could add some color and punch to the sky and bring out more of a silhouette feel to the tree and life-guard hut on the beach.

Hope you don't mind,

daithi

3394995062_ca5a69c834_o.jpg

yuck

thanks for all the input! I'll post a re edit of the first one later today, just to see what people think. As for waiting for a complete sunset, thats kinda hard when your on your honeymoon ;) also I didn't have my tripod with me, belive me I regreted it when I was down there, but my wife got to spend more time with me as I wasn't waiting around for great light!

this is the only other way I could think to go with this image, thanks for the effort daithi, but I'm not a big fan of the overly saturated look. intrested to see which one people like better.

3396143948_8a64d3bed5_o.jpg

these are gorgeous
love the silhouetting
and the second one is stunning
happy honeymoon!! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back