Hong Kong: I love my smartphone by Pascal Riben

You've already posted this one buddy.

I missed it first time round. Very nice.

Haha yeah it was under the name 'white and black in black in white' or something similar.

No worries :mrgreen:

:lol: I missed it too. So, no worries. :)

Your images have such a beautiful tonal quality to them. Don't know how you do it.

Nice image, though I feel like it lacks... something. It's almost too easy these days to post pictures of people with their noses in their phones. Feels like you need to do something a little more to really make it stand out. This looks like a chef and a hotel manager or something... not quite enough to make a statement, imo, and generally I feel like your images are making statements.

So, I guess, if I had taken this image I'd consider it among my best... but for you... it's only ok. :)

:lol: I missed it too. So, no worries. :)

Your images have such a beautiful tonal quality to them. Don't know how you do it.

Nice image, though I feel like it lacks... something. It's almost too easy these days to post pictures of people with their noses in their phones. Feels like you need to do something a little more to really make it stand out. This looks like a chef and a hotel manager or something... not quite enough to make a statement, imo, and generally I feel like your images are making statements.

So, I guess, if I had taken this image I'd consider it among my best... but for you... it's only ok. :)

Thanks for your kind comment manaheim! Well, it's easy to take pictures of people with their noses in the phones, but less "easy" to find one in black, one in white, with a garbage acting for symetrie! Otherwise, it's, IMHO, a sympatic good B&W picture, good for the gallery about Many pictures from far east, but not one I'll put in a general portfolio.

I missed it as well. Nice capture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back