MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #1 hello, Really far from Hong Kong "cliché", but shot really taken in HK. Mat
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #2 I really like this. The clarity and colors... the lines Very nice!
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #3 Yeah, that came out pretty good.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 28, 2007 #4 depth of field is perfect, and the composition , Very cutting edge to me...
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thorhammer, tangerini, sw1tchfx thanks Mat
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #6 Nice capture. Eric
GoM TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2006 Messages 1,537 Reaction score 1 Location Toronto, ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #7 Gritty and, in a way, ironic. I like it.
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 GOM and Eric Thank you "Gritty" I cheked on the dictionnary the meaning Ok I understand now :mrgreen: mat
GOM and Eric Thank you "Gritty" I cheked on the dictionnary the meaning Ok I understand now :mrgreen: mat
Dougie TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2006 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Location West Calder, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2007 #9 Exactly how it is over there. It's an amazing place to go crazy with your camera. By the way, I like the shot. People outside HK only see the Central/Wanchai buildings, but I like this. Good colour
Exactly how it is over there. It's an amazing place to go crazy with your camera. By the way, I like the shot. People outside HK only see the Central/Wanchai buildings, but I like this. Good colour
cherylP TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Location pittsburgh PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2007 #10 MrMatthieu said: hello, Really far from Hong Kong "cliché", but shot really taken in HK. Mat Click to expand... How do you turn a neon sign into a work of art?...like that. Nice job..I love it
MrMatthieu said: hello, Really far from Hong Kong "cliché", but shot really taken in HK. Mat Click to expand... How do you turn a neon sign into a work of art?...like that. Nice job..I love it
JohnMF No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 25, 2005 Messages 3,009 Reaction score 11 Mar 2, 2007 #11 great rich colours
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2007 #12 Yeah, I like the tones here.
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2007 #13 that one really reminds me of HK ... old memories come back