What's new

Horror.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0259.jpg
 
Cool. Your composition seems good from what I know about it. The only thing that would have made this better, would be if he had fangs. And since he doesn't have fangs (I hope), I think you did a good job.
 
:thumbup::thumbup: Excellently captured. Love whatever treatment you used.
 
:thumbup::thumbup: Excellently captured. Love whatever treatment you used.

Thanks, i wanted to make it look more like a retro horror movie so i used some cross processing and all that good stuff. I'm not sure whether or not the background adds or subtracts from the shot.
 
with the background my first thoughts are the "mad scientist" type character. I think the wide eyes, and the slightly opened mouth create a bit of a fear look too. I really dig the processing...and think you achieved that retro look. Nice work. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom