What's new

Horse + Strobe =

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
102
Location
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you! Starting with the flash was scary, but getting it off camera was the best thing I ever did, even if it just cabled for now. I love being able to control the light and am constantly learning!
 
Very, very, very nice, Jenna! Love this shot!

Funny enough, I took a couple of pictures of some horses while in Lexington yesterday. I wondered how they would react to a flash. But not knowing much about horses I was afraid to try!

But you did try and the result is fantastic!
 
Nice shot. I've always been afraid of how much a flash would bother/spook a horse but it doesn't sound like you had any problems.
 
Thank you all, I'm looking forward to doing more! Especially full body shots! Just need the rain to stop now! >:(
 
Really nice. There is one thing I'd say, which is more of a suggestion than a criticism, but I'm thinking the horse's eye could use a few strokes of the burn tool. As it is, the pupil has a bit of a "milky" look to it, and I think it'd look better if it were black.
 
what lighting and did you diffuse it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom