Hot Air Balloon Festival (9 photos)

EmilyM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I spent 2 weeks in Montreal in August with my boyfriend who is heavily into hot air ballooning (he's working on getting his license). So, every year he works at this balloon festival in his town and I went this past year to help as well. These may qualify more as snapshots, because they aren't that great (this was the VERY beginning of my learning photography). I still enjoy some of these though, so I wanted to share them! From my archives:

1. (He's not making any bad gestures, no worries ;) )
DSCF0276.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0325.jpg

DSCF0357.jpg

DSCF0372.jpg

DSCF0375.jpg

DSCF0381.jpg

DSCF0332.jpg

Verbal said:
Cool shots! I'd be terrified, but I wanna do it sometime!

I was very excited for my first ride, but 2 hours later I was freezing and ready to be done (morning flight). You should definintely do it! It's not as scary as you might think (unless you're afraid of heights). :)

Great shots! I'm terrified of heights, so I'll leave all the ballooning photos to you - looks like you've got it covered! Love #8!

Rob

Thanks everyone! It was a blast, and I hope I get to do it again this year. We'll see!

I have several more, that aren't as good. Most of the pictures from my flight were blurry. :( The ones from the ground were difficult to get because I had so little time. Once the balloon was gone, we had to jump in the car to chase it.

Most reactions

Back