kenerickson
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2012
- Messages
- 62
- Reaction score
- 9
- Location
- Waupaca Wi
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I am new to posting pictures in any gallery and getting C & C, but feel free to do so. The only way I am going to learn.
It was a hot, hazy, humid day and I decided to take a short drive over to the park and shoot a few pictures with my new Sony A57 and used Minolta 35-70mm lens. I did want to mention I shot in RAW and did some, but very minimal, editing in Photoshop.
I captured what I thought were some interesting colors, reflections and shapes.
This one is interesting as it is 150 year old wood making up this Authentic log cabin from 1864, reconstructed on site.
It was a hot, hazy, humid day and I decided to take a short drive over to the park and shoot a few pictures with my new Sony A57 and used Minolta 35-70mm lens. I did want to mention I shot in RAW and did some, but very minimal, editing in Photoshop.
I captured what I thought were some interesting colors, reflections and shapes.
This one is interesting as it is 150 year old wood making up this Authentic log cabin from 1864, reconstructed on site.