Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well one is, the other is prickly.

Helios 58/2.

P1030534sm.jpg

P1030542sm.jpg

How do you know the other one is not Hot? Try it :)

O dang a green chili pepper... those are pretty hot... I remember i ate a whole red one... I drank an entire tall glass of milk after to try and get the burning out of my mouth... also ate a couple slices of wonderful italian bread... it still took like half an hour to get the full burning sensation out of my mouth... those are wonderful pictures. I love how beautiful those purple prickly flowers are when they aren't in your yard or field

Ron, really like the first one, the contrast of the blueish leaves and green pepper, nice bokeh in the BG. DoF is well used here, the whole plant is in focus and the background isn't. Very nice.

I like the second one as well. The only thing I might change is to move yourself to the left about one foot so that the stem with the flower on it is not perfectly in line with the one that's slightly oof in the back.

I like the second one as well. The only thing I might change is to move yourself to the left about one foot so that the stem with the flower on it is not perfectly in line with the one that's slightly oof in the back.

I was positioning to get both the flower & seed head in the same plane so as to have both in sharp focus but I get your point.

Thanks for your comments folks.

Looks like the cayenne peppers I'm growing. :drool:

I was positioning to get both the flower & seed head in the same plane so as to have both in sharp focus but I get your point.

Thanks for your comments folks.

Ah, that makes sense.

Nice pics, I love hot peppers.

I wish I had grown more habaneros this year...those suckers are very pretty and extremely hot! I grew a ton last year...I dried them and still have a good supply, I'm the only one who eats them in the house.

no1 is so sharp and crisp,i love the color.

Most reactions

Back