What's new

Hot Rod!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
9
Location
Kankakee,IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Edited in photoshop, this was a random photo that I had taken at the World of Wheels Carshow at Chicago.

Picture-028b.jpg
 
i like the hot rod. however, the background is a bit distracting and draws attention away from the hot rod. try to simplify the background or bring the hot rod into the center and zoom in on it.
 
The lighting and the tones make this a fun image. Good work! :)
 
cool shot man, i really like it
 
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, I figured that the original background was a bit too distracting...so I replaced it with this one, wasn't really for sure how much I would like it, but I think that I turned out pretty good.
 
ClarkKent said:
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, I figured that the original background was a bit too distracting...so I replaced it with this one, wasn't really for sure how much I would like it, but I think that I turned out pretty good.

I like it too. MAYBE if the tones in the background were deeper than those of the subject, the car would "pop" a bit more.

Pete
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom