What's new

Hot Rod's *4 images*

Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
DFW, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are some hot rod pictures i took at a local charity car show

1)
2212302708_48b2dfa81a_o.jpg


2)
picture076.jpg


3)
picture106.jpg


4)
picture089.jpg



please let me know what you think, im not very into editing yet so these are done with very minimal editing, that and photoshop is too damn complicated for my stupid self, lol

Thanks! :mrgreen:
 
I like the first two. My only gripe...the backgrounds. I know you don't have control over the placement of the car, but maybe you could change the angle so you only see the hood, or other isolated part of the car.
 
I agree with Dominic i like the first two the best. I like where you were going with 4, but i think if you shot a lower angle, maybe more out in front of the first, it would have better captured the line of seriously nice cars
 
i do like #1, if you could move it to a more plain background though... you will draw more emphasis to the car then!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom