What's new

Hot Tracks

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I photographed this image back in 2005...

02-016.jpg

300D, 100-300mm
 
It is neat that the sun sets in line with the train tracks. Awesome shot. :thumbup:
 
I can't take credit for spotting it. My buddy was riding the bus one morning and saw it. The next morning I picked him up (we worked together) and he told me where the spot was.

I shot this from the car....my other friend made sure no trains were coming!
 
What an amazing sun and the train tracks leading it there are nice.
TJ
 
love it. great shot!!
 
Thanks!
 
wow great shot! I really like how even the exposure is, shooting into the sun and everything!
 
I think it's a good shot, but just one thing I would like to tell you: crop a little the photo below, to let the railway start from the picture's border. So it can be more regular ;)

Good shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom